ICEHiker SHOE CHAINS
ICEHIKER SHOE CHAINS ARE THE CHAINS FOR YOUR SHOES TO
IMPROVE YOUR GRIP IN ALL SNOW CONDITIONS!
- ICEHiker shoe chains offer good traction at an affordable price.
- Durable links made from case hardened steel.
* Pattern design provides traction and stability to the whole foot.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Easy and quick to slip on and take off.
- Covers both the ball and heel of the shoe to provide stable footing.
- The rubber remains flexible in low temperatures and securely on the shoes.
- Lightweight and easy to take along.
- Sold in pairs.
- Free shipping in US.
Packaging: 1 pair.
|U.S.Men's||5 - 6||6.5 - 9||9.5 - 12.5||13 - UP|
|U.S. Women's||5 - 7||7.5 - 10||10.5 - UP||-|
*NOTE: Regular boots add ONE shoe size. Insulated boots add TWO shoe sizes.
Not for indoor use. ICEHikers are an aid for the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee.
Always use extreme caution on slick surfaces.