ICEHiker SHOE CHAINS
ICEHIKER SHOE CHAINS ARE THE CHAINS FOR YOUR SHOES TO
IMPROVE YOUR GRIP IN ALL SNOW CONDITIONS!
- ICEHiker shoe chains offer good traction at an affordable price.
- Durable links made from case hardened steel.
* Pattern design provides traction and stability to the whole foot.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Easy and quick to slip on and take off.
- Covers both the ball and heel of the shoe to provide stable footing.
- The rubber remains flexible in low temperatures and securely on the shoes.
- Lightweight and easy to take along.
- Sold in pairs.
- Free shipping in US.
Packaging: 1 pair.
|U.S.Men's||5 - 6||6.5 - 9||9.5 - 12.5||13 - UP|
|U.S. Women's||5 - 7||7.5 - 10||10.5 - UP||-|
*NOTE: Regular boots add ONE shoe size. Insulated boots add TWO shoe sizes.
Not for indoor use. ICEHikers are an aid for the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee.
Always use extreme caution on slick surfaces.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really like them. Bought a pair years ago from another company, but they are no longer in business. They are a necessity in N. Idaho because we get a lot of ice and compact snow and without them you are on the ground. Only negative thing is the chains are little thinner than my old pair, so I'll see if they last as long. Otherwise they seem very robust. Only Hint - I wish I ordered the next size up because even though it says large will go to size 13, it is almost too tight to put on my size 12 boots. Otherwise, very glad they are still available....!