Having trouble with fitting your chains into the limited space available? These snow socks are ideal for vehicles with extremely low clearance!
- Ideal for vehicles with extremely limited clearance. Fits into 4mm clearance.
- Very easy installation: stretch over the top of the tire, move the vehicle and stretch the rest of the sock over the tire. No retightening.
- Best riding comfort ever! No vibration compared to metal snow chains.
- No risk of damaging the car, nor tires or roads.
- Automatic centering of the chain.
- One stock number covers more tire sizes than traditional chains.
- Approved by Colorado and Washington DOT.
- Lightweight. Easy storage in compact bag.
- Washable and recyclable.
- Approved by Colorado DOT, Washington DOT, TUV, Ö-Norm.
- 6 sizes cover passenger and SUV range.
- Made in Europe.
- Sold in pairs.
135/70-13, 135/80-13, 145/60-13, 145/65-13, 145/70-13, 145/80-13, 155/65-13, 155/70-13, 165/55-13, 165/60-13, 165/65-13, 165/70-13, 175/50-13, 175/55-13, 175/60-13, 175/65-13, 185/55-13, 185/60-13, 195/45-13, 195/55-13, 195/60-13
135/70-14, 145/65-14, 145/70-14, 155/65-14, 165/55-14, 165/60-14, 175/50-14, 175/60-14, 185/50-14, 185/55-14, 195/40-14, 195/45-14, 195/50-14, 205/50-14, 215/40-14
155/60-15, 175/50-15, 185/45-15, 185/50-15, 195/45-15
Important: check your owner´s manual concerning use and clearance restrictions!!
All of the numbers of your tire size have to exactly match (both number and the order in which the numbers are listed) with our tire size in the application list. If in doubt, contact us.
For a complete application list: see pictures.